No more Mr Nice Guy - Idioms by The Free Dictionary
no more Mr Nice Guy
no more Mr. Nice Guy
An expression indicating that one is no longer going to behave in a pleasant, tolerant, or carefree manner. OK, no more Mr. Nice Guy. The next person to speak out of turn gets detention.
no more Mr Nice Guy used to suggest that you will stop being lenient and begin to adopt more severe measures.
References in periodicals archive
No more Mr Nice Guy
: Sacked Apprentice candidate Christopher Farrell.
Although he doesn't smoke or drink very often, he says from now on it's no more Mr Nice Guy
And he dumps his "no more Mr Nice Guy
" catch phrase for "no more Mr Spice Guy".
Perhaps this is his way of telling us: No more Mr Nice Guy
Aston Villa striker Marcus Allback says that it's got to be 'No more Mr Nice Guys
' if David O'Leary's struggling side are to climb the Premiership table.
- No lie!
- No lie?
- no longer
- no love lost
- no love lost between (two people)
- no love lost between them, there's
- no man can serve two masters
- no man is an island
- no man is an island(, entire of itself)
- no man's land
- no matter
- no matter how the dice fall
- no matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney
- no matter how you slice it
- no matter what
- no matter what/when/where/why/who/how
- no matter which way the dice fall
- no matter who, what, where, when, etc.
- no mean
- no mean (something)
- no mean feat
- no means no
- no messing
- no money, no honey
- no more
- no more Mr Nice Guy
- no more Mr. Nice Guy
- no more than I have to
- no more than ninepence in the shilling
- no name cigarette
- no names, no pack drill
- no need
- no new friends
- No news is good news
- no nonsense
- no nukes
- No nukes!
- no object
- no offence
- no offense
- no offense meant
- no offense taken
- no oil painting
- no one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of...
- no one ever went broke underestimating the taste of...
- no one in his/her/their right mind would (do something)
- no one is indispensable
- no one should be judge in his own cause
- no one will be (any) the wiser
- no one's fool
- no pain, no gain