nerts to this/that(redirected from nerts to that)
nerts to this/that
slang An expression of dismissal of something that one considers ridiculous, stupid, nonsensical, etc. A: "We've been trying to get this dishwasher working for over an hour, and we haven't gotten anywhere with it." B: "Yeah, nerts to this. Let's just go buy a new one." A: "The boss wants you to come in on Saturday to go through the inventory." B: "Nerts to that—I'll be on a plane to Mexico!"
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- nuts to this/that
- nurts to this/that
- drivel on
- ask a silly question and you get a silly answer
- ask a silly question and you'll get a silly answer
- ask a silly/stupid question (and you'll get a silly/stupid answer)
- ask a stupid question and you get a stupid answer
- ask a stupid question and you'll get a stupid answer
- full of crap