narc(redirected from narcing)
1. n. a narcotic. (see also nark.) She’s been taking narcs.
2. mod. having to do with narcotics. Does he have a narc problem?
3. n. a federal narcotics agent; any narcotics enforcement officer. The narcs caught him.
narkand narc (nɑrk)
1. n. a police informer. Fred is a nark. He squealed.
2. in. to inform (on someone) to the police; to squeal. (Often with on.) Don’t nark on me!
3. tv. to annoy someone. (see also narked.) Stop narking me!
4. n. any unpleasant person. Tell that narc to get lost.