References in periodicals archive ?
He further informed that the NADA has now asked the federation to provide a location where Punia can be tested.
At first, Whitney simply justified her actions to Nada.
The AIFF meanwhile, says it will review the NADA report and take proper decision.
Divorce is just like marriage, it can't be hidden," said Nada in a telephone interview with Al Ain news.
This time also NADA facilitated a sound platform for the multitalented undergraduates of the University to showcase their aesthetic talents beyond the classroom education.
The neighborly hostility Nada feels makes her clutch all the more tightly to the house and her fragmentary memories.
We lost precious time with Nada and she started formal schooling at the age of seven.
When that happens, Nada gets a permit that allows her to keep them as "educational animals.
Piedras rodantes (1988), Dame tu sucio amor (1994), Hija de perra (1998), Nada (2003) y Bracea (2007) de Malu Urriola (1) incorporan en sus respectivos territorios poeticos, de manera mas o menos evidente, el significante muerte.
Injaz Development Company has announced that the construction phase of key infrastructure works at the Al Nada project in Dammam is complete.
Nada yoga is an ancient Indian metaphysical system.
E destos morauedis somos pagados, e nada non finco por pagar (1240.
Nada Al-Ahdal, an 11-year-old Yemenite girl, ran away from her home and family after she learned of her family's plans to marry her off to a rich, older Yemenite man living in Saudi Arabia.
SANA'A, July 31 -- The story of the Nada Al-Ahdal continues to generate controversy as most recently a Yemeni childhood organization has undermined its credibility.
Heartbroken Nada Siddiqui has joined a group of other grieving mums in the desperate hope of overcoming the death of her one-year-old daughter.
Idioms browser ?
- my kingdom for a horse
- my lips are sealed
- My mama didn’t raise no dummy
- my man
- my name is mud
- my old dutch
- my one and only
- my pleasure
- my tenda
- my way or the highway
- my word!
- my, (oh, my)
- my, her, the other, the same, etc. side of the fence
- my, my
- mystery meat
- mystic biscuit
- naff off
- nag at
- nah, bro
- nail (one) to the wall
- nail (one's) colors to the mast
- nail (one's) colours to the mast
- nail (something) down
- nail a lie
- nail back
- nail down
- nail ears back
- nail in (someone's or something's) coffin
- nail in coffin
- nail in one's coffin
- nail in the coffin
- nail in the coffin of (something)
- nail into
- nail it
- nail Jell-O to a cross
- nail Jell-O to a tree
- nail Jell-O to the wall
- nail onto
Full browser ?
- Naczelny Sad Administracyjny
- Nad Sola I Koszarawa
- NAD(+) nucleosidase
- NAD(+)-dependent succinic semialdehyde dehydrogenase
- NAD(P)+ nucleosidase
- NAD(P)-dependent steroid dehydrogenase-like
- NAD+ malate dehydrogenase
- NAD+ nucleosidase
- NAD+ pyrophosphorylase
- NAD+ synthetase
- NAD-dependent ADP-ribosyltransferase sirtuin-4
- NAD-dependent deacetylase sirtuin-1
- NAD-dependent deacetylase sirtuin-2
- NAD-dependent deacetylase sirtuin-3, mitochondrial
- NAD-dependent deacetylase sirtuin-5
- NAD-dependent deacetylase sirtuin-6
- NAD-dependent deacetylase sirtuin-7
- Nada Brahma Music Ensemble
- NADA daiquiri
- Nada Que Ver
- Nada Surf
- Nadab and Abihu
- Nadaburg Elementary School District
- Nadace Rozvoje Obcanske Spolecnosti
- Nadal (surname)
- Nadal, Rafael
- Nadam Festival
- Nadan Festival
- Nadar (caste)
- Nadar (disambiguation)