Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
not be all morning
To not take a long time. Usually used in the present tense and conveys the speaker's annoyance. How long is this repair job going to take? It better not be all morning!
not take all morning
To not take a long time. Usually used in the present tense and conveys the speaker's annoyance. How long is this repair job going to be? It better not take all morning!
the standard greeting phrase used any time between midnight and noon. Bob: Good morning. Bill: Good morning, Bob. You sure get up early!
- a Monday morning quarterback
- a morning person
- be/take all day, morning, etc.
- first thing in the morning
- good day
- good morning
- gotta get up pretty early in the morning to
- in the space of (an amount of time)
- in the space of a minute, an hour, a morning, etc.
- Monday morning quarterback
- Monday-morning quarterback
- morning after
- morning after, the
- Morning dreams come true
- morning glory
- morning missile
- morning, noon and night
- morning, noon, and night
- not be all day
- not be all morning
- not take all day
- not take all morning
- of a morning/afternoon/evening
- red sky in the morning, shepherd's warning
- that Monday morning feeling
- the morning after
- the morning after (the night before)
- the morning after the night before
- the other day
- the other day, morning, etc.
- the other morning
- the small hours (of the night/morning)
- the wee hours (of the night/morning)
- the wee small hours (of the night/morning)
- top of the morning (to you)