moon(redirected from moon something)
Like this video? Subscribe to our free daily email and get a new idiom video every day!
1. noun, slang One's bare buttocks. He stuck his moon through the window of the car as they drove past the bus.
2. verb, slang To expose one's bare buttocks (to someone) as a prank or insult. Our six-year-old has become obsessed with mooning people.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
1. n. the buttocks. He rubbed his plump moon where he had been kicked, but said no more.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
- and the moon is made of (green) cheese
- ask for the moon
- bark at the moon
- bay at the moon
- be over the moon
- blood moon
- blue moon
- cast beyond the moon
- clear moon, frost soon
- cry for the moon
- cry/ask for the moon
- go between the moon and the milkman
- love (someone) to the moon (and back)
- man in the moon, (no more than) the
- many moons ago
- moon (is) made of green cheese, (and) the
- moon about
- moon around
- moon away
- moon over (someone or something)
- no more than the man in the moon
- not know (one) from the man in the moon
- once in a blue moon
- over the moon
- promise (one) the moon
- promise someone the moon
- promise the moon
- promise the moon/earth/world
- reach for the moon
- shoot for the moon
- shoot the moon
- the man in the moon
- the moon on a stick
- think (one) hung the moon
- think (someone) hung the moon and the stars
- think hung the moon