Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Acronyms.
Related to meth: methadone
Someone who abuses or is addicted to an amphetamine, especially methamphetamine. This state is a thoroughfare for methamphetamine to the rest of the country, so it's little wonder that there are so many meth heads here.
1. Someone who abuses or is addicted to an amphetamine, especially methamphetamine. This state is a thoroughfare for methamphetamine to the rest of the country, so it's little wonder that there are so many meth monsters here. I came out to see some devious little meth monster stripping parts from my car.
2. An epidemic of methamphetamine abuse or addiction. A number of states are pouring resources into law enforcement and prevention campaigns to slow the spread of the meth monster, which has been destroying communities around the nation.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
1. n. denatured alcohol; methyl alcohol. (Streets and underworld.) Meth used to be pink. Now they put something in it to make you vomit.
2. n. methamphetamine. (Drugs.) Usually meth is injected, having almost an immediate effect.
3. n. methadone. (Drugs.) Sometimes meth means methadone, a drug used in drug treatment.
n. a habitual user of methamphetamine. These teenage meth monsters can be a real menace when they need juice.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.