meet (someone) in the flesh(redirected from meeting them in the flesh)
meet (someone) in the flesh
To meet someone in person whom one only knows at a distance, especially through a medium such as film, music, theater, etc. After years of idolizing the singer, it was a bit anticlimactic meeting her in the flesh. We've been corresponding for years, so it was wonderful finally meeting him in the flesh at the conference.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- see (one) in the flesh
- (Someone or something) called, they want their (something) back!
- reassign to
- reassign to (something)
- rotten apple spoils the barrel
- a bad apple spoils the (whole) barrel
- a rotten apple spoils the (whole) bunch
- one rotten apple spoils the (whole) barrel
- one rotten apple spoils the (whole) bushel