Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Like this video? Subscribe to our free daily email and get a new idiom video every day!
1. vulgar slang Male genitals, especially the penis.
2. slang A person regarded primarily or solely as an object of sexual attraction or gratification. Usually used in phrases, such as "piece of meat." As an exotic dancer, I'm little more than a piece of meat to the men who watch me. She had her eye on a hot hunk of meat sipping whiskey at the bar.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
1. n. the penis. He held his hands over his meat and ran for the bedroom.
2. n. the genitals of either sex; the sexual parts of either sex. I don’t want to see your meat! What kind of creep do you think I am?
3. n. a person of either sex considered sexually. If she doesn’t manage to wrap her legs around that big hunk of meat within the next twenty minutes, I’d lose my bet.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
- a cattle market
- a piece of meat
- after meat, mustard
- all (that) meat and no potatoes
- all meat and no potatoes
- all that meat and no potatoes
- be dead meat
- be easy meat
- be meat and drink
- be meat and drink to
- be meat and drink to (someone)
- beat (one's) meat
- beat one's meat
- beat the dummy
- beat the meat
- beat your meat
- buzzard meat
- chew the meat and spit out the bones
- dead meat
- dog meat
- easy meat
- eat the meat and spit out the bones
- fresh meat
- God sends meat and the devil sends cooks
- it's not the meat, it's the motion
- like a blind dog in a meat market
- meat and drink to (one)
- meat and drink to me, it is
- meat and drink to one
- meat and drink to someone
- meat and potatoes
- meat and two veg
- meat market
- meat on (one's) bones
- meat puppet
- meat rack
- meat sweats
- meat wagon
- meat whistle
- mystery meat
- no accounting for tastes, there is no
- one man's meat is another man's poison
- plates of meat
- pound (one's) meat
- pound one's meat
- put (some) meat on (one's) bones
- red meat
- red meat rhetoric
- roast-meat clothes
- so cold (that) you could hang meat (in it/there)
- so cold you could hang meat
- strong meat
- the meat and potatoes
- the meat in the sandwich
- the meat of the matter
- the nearer the bone, the sweeter the meat
- What's that got to do with the price of meat?