make any sense (out) of (something)(redirected from makes any sense out of something)
make any sense (out) of (something)
To interpret something in a way that one can understand or that reveals some purpose, reason, etc. It will be a long time before we can begin to make any sense of this tragedy. Can you make any sense out of these markings? Is it a code, or what?
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- make some sense (out) of (something)
- make sense (out) of (something)
- make sense of
- make sense of something
- (Someone or something) called, they want their (something) back!
- read the (hand)writing on the wall
- read the handwriting on the wall
- see the (hand)writing on the wall
- see the writing on the wall
- a dead giveaway