make available to
make (someone or something) available to (one)
To allow one to avail of something or the services of someone else. She made her assistance available to me so that I could finish the project before the deadline. We'll make all of our resources available to you while you work on this.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
make someone or something available to someone
to supply someone with someone or something. I made my car available to Bob. They made their maid available to us.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- make (someone or something) available to (one)
- bring (something) to (one's) aid
- bring to aid
- he that will not when he may, when he will he may have nay
- pull the rug (out) from under (someone)
- pull the rug (out) from under (someone's) feet
- pull the rug from under
- pull the rug from under someone/something