look like a (dead) ringer for (someone)(redirected from looking like a ringer for)
look like a (dead) ringer for (someone)
To bear a strong resemblance to someone; to look exactly like someone else. People sometimes ask Susie for her autograph because she looks like a ringer for Kate Winslet. Wow, you look like a dead ringer for my cousin Martin—it's actually really eerie!
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
look like a (dead) ringer
(for someone) Go to a (dead) ringer (for someone).
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- accompany (one) on a/(one's) journey
- accompany on a journey
- a stranger to (someone or something)
- be out of (one's) league
- be out of somebody's league
- be in bad with (someone)
- (one) puts (one's) pants on one leg at a time
- bargain for (someone or something) with (someone)
- brief (someone) about (someone or something)