Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Financial, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. mod. alcohol or drug intoxicated. If you’re loaded, don’t drive.
2. mod. spiked with liquor; containing much alcohol. There’s a little rum in the eggnog, but it’s certainly not what I would call loaded.
3. mod. having all available accessories. (Said of a car.) Did you want to see a car that’s loaded, or is this to be a budget car?
4. mod. wealthy; loaded with money. Mr. Wilson is loaded, but he is also generous with his money.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
- bases loaded
- carbo load
- dice are loaded, the
- front load
- load (someone or something) down
- load (someone or something) up
- load (something) with (something)
- load in
- load into
- load on
- load onto
- load the bases
- load the dice
- load up on (something)
- loaded dice
- loaded for bear
- loaded language
- loaded question
- loaded to the barrel
- loaded to the gills
- loaded word
- play with loaded dice
- the bases are loaded
- the dice are loaded
- the dice are loaded against (one)
- the dice are loaded against somebody
- the dice is loaded against someone