lend (someone) (one's) ear(redirected from lend him their ears)
lend (someone) (one's) ear
To listen attentively to someone. Even if you disagree with someone, you should still lend them your ear and try to understand their point of view. The boss asked us all to lend him our ears for an hour this afternoon. I wonder what he's going to tell us.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- accompany (one) on a/(one's) journey
- accompany on a journey
- a stranger to (someone or something)
- be out of (one's) league
- be out of somebody's league
- be in bad with (someone)
- (one) puts (one's) pants on one leg at a time
- bargain for (someone or something) with (someone)
- brief (someone) about (someone or something)