1. slang The belly; one's paunch. I was horribly self-conscious that everyone would be looking at my big labonza hanging over the waistline of my jeans.
2. slang The buttocks. He gave him a swift kick in the labonza as he walked out of the room.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
1. n. the buttocks. Good grief, what a gross labonza!
2. n. the pit of the stomach. That kind of beautiful singing really gets you right in the labonza.
3. n. the belly. I feel the effects of last night’s celebration in my wallet and in my labonza.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.