know nothing and care less (about someone or something)(redirected from know nothing and care less about)
know nothing and care less (about someone or something)
To have very little knowledge and absolutely no concern about someone or something. A: "Don't you have any family who would take you in?" A: "I had a half-brother who lived upstate, but the last time I checked, he knew nothing and cared less about what happens to me."
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- look for (someone or something) high and low
- look for high and low
- where on God's green earth
- be no question that (something will happen/is the case)
- over and done with
- think (someone) hung the moon and the stars
- be certain that (something will happen or is the case)
- you can bet the farm that (something will happen or is the case)
- accept (something) as gospel