keen on doing
keen on (someone or something)
Especially excited about or interested in someone or something. I'm glad that Jimmy and Lena are finally going on a date, since he's been keen on her for months. Traveling to Tokyo last July made me really keen on learning Japanese.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
keen on doing something
willing or eager to do something. Dave isn't very keen on going to the opera. The children are keen on swimming this afternoon. Shall I take them?
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- keen about (someone or something)
- keen on
- keen on (someone or something)
- be keen on (someone or something)
- do the unthinkable
- good to hear your voice
- (it's) good to hear your voice
- be glad to see the back of (someone or something)
- be glad to see the back of someone or something
- be glad, etc. to see the back of somebody/something