be kakking it
slang To be very nervous, anxious, or fearful. A euphemistic variant of the more common (and more vulgar) expression "be shitting it." It was my first performance in front of a live audience, so I was kakking it all day long beforehand. The boss said he wants to talk to me in private later on today, and now I'm kakking it that I'm going to get fired!
See also: kakking
1. noun, slang Trash, rubbish, or waste. I want to do a big cleanup of the house and get rid of all the kak we don't use anymore.
2. noun, slang Excrement. A: "Ew, what's that smell?" B: "I think someone's got kak on their shoes."
3. noun, slang Gunk, goop, or crud. Yuck, I'm not smearing that kak on my skin! The plumber discovered that a layer of foul-smelling kak had started forming around the inner walls of the pipes.
4. noun, slang By extension, that which is useless, baseless, or worthless. Ah, that's just a bunch of old kak. Don't believe a word of it! This used to be a reputable website for news about science, but now it's just full of clickbait kak.
5. verb, slang To defecate. I nearly kakked my pants from fright!
6. verb, slang To kill (someone). I heard the mob kakked him for talking to the police.