jigger(redirected from jiggering)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia.
1. n. a drink of whiskey. (The standard term for a small container used for measuring the right amount of liquor for a drink.) How about another jigger of that shine?
2. n. a cigarette. You got a jigger I can bum?
3. n. a gadget. Toss me one of those copper jiggers there in the box.
1. mod. damned. Well, I’ll be jiggered!
2. mod. alcohol intoxicated. (see also jigger.) Todd was more than just a little jiggered.
See also: jigger