jean(redirected from jeans)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to jeans: levis
cream (one's) jeans
1. vulgar slang Literally, to experience an orgasm in one's pants.
2. vulgar slang To be or become very sexually aroused. I creamed my jeans when he came onto the stage with his shirt off.
3. vulgar slang By extension, to be overcome by excitement or delight. Dude, I know you're hungry, but don't cream your jeans. It's just a candy bar. I'm creaming my jeans at the thought of going to Paris this summer.
cream in (one's) jeans
1. To ejaculate in one's pants.
2. By extension, to become overly excited about something. Dude, I know you're hungry, but don't cream in your jeans, it's just a candy bar.
High-waisted, somewhat loose-fitting jeans said to look like those stereotypically worn by middle-aged moms. The phrase can be used to characterize such jeans as unflattering or simply as a label for the particular fit, which became fashionable after the emergence of the term. Ladies, we're going out tonight, so don't wear your mom jeans! It seems that mom jeans have become the new uniform for hipster girls this summer.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
cream your jeansexperience strong emotions of delight and excitement. informal
The expression is based on the idea of sexual excitement so overwhelmingly strong as to cause inadvertent emissions.
Farlex Partner Idioms Dictionary © Farlex 2017
cream (in) one’s pantsand cream one’s jeans
in. [for a male] to ejaculate in his pants from excessive sexual excitement. (Usually objectionable.) She makes me want to cream my pants. The kid creamed his jeans in the nudie movie.
cream one’s jeansverb
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
cream (one's) jeans/panties Vulgar Slang
To be excited or delighted about something.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.