introduce (someone) to (someone)(redirected from introduce her to)
introduce (someone) to (someone)
To present someone to someone else for the first time so that they can become acquainted. Has anyone introduced you to Margo? Tim, this is Margo— Margo, Tim. I can't wait to introduce you to my best friend—she's going to love you.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
introduce someone to someone
to make someone acquainted with someone else. I would like to introduce you to my cousin, Rudolph. Allow me to introduce myself to you.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- introduce to
- be left in charge (of someone or something)
- accompany (one) on a/(one's) journey
- accompany on a journey
- be in bad with (someone)
- be put in charge (of someone or something)
- a stranger to (someone or something)
- be out of (one's) league
- be out of somebody's league
- (one's) heart goes out to (someone)