References in periodicals archive ?
Supplements are a little iffier, but are an option (see sidebar and chart).
It's not funny enough, the premise is about as convincing as an EastEnders plot and the new cast couldn't be iffier if they'd come "four yokels for the price of three" straight from the Derek Trotter Agency.
Still, some seem well thought out and eminently feasible; others appear a little iffier.
The alternatives to Molson/Coors include a Miller/Coors merger--iffy on anti-trust grounds before the SAB/Miller deal, and iffier now--or acquisition by a company like Heineken or Interbrew.
For the record, of the 14 series handled Crit-O-Matic-ally last year, eight were canceled, and four were renewed despite dubious ratings and moved to iffier time slots this season.
Here are a few of the iffier expenses racked up at air bases in Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
On the basis of his fair-trade record, Gephardt can plausibly hope to win support from manufacturing unions such as the United Auto Workers, but his backing among the increasingly dominant service-sector unions is iffier.
But what were always iffy figures are now iffier than ever.
LATIN BEAT caught up with him after the release of a group effort, new age band Zazen's fourth album, Cayman Blue, an iffier record that nevertheless includes one absolutely killer track in the closing theme, Haitian High Priest.
Given the noises that both Ross Perot and Ralph Nader hike been making recently, however, this proposition looks iffier every day.
Comeback is iffier in the San Francisco Bay Area and comparable climates, and freesias are one-season plants in the Northwest.
The "sch" words are iffier, but we think they've got a future.
An automatic addition to the boomer fan's DVD shelf, Universal release will find a more challenging path theatrically; a lot of years have passed since 1979's "The Kids Are Alright," and while the band's back catalog is strong, their current draw is an iffier proposition.
Idioms browser ?
- if you get my drift
- if you know what's good for you
- If you lie down with dogs, you will get up with fleas
- if you lie with dogs, you will get fleas
- if you like
- if you must
- if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys
- If you play with fire, you get burned
- If you play with fire, you get burnt
- if you please
- If you run after two hares, you will catch neither
- if you think about it
- If you want a thing done well, do it yourself
- If you want peace, prepare for war
- if you will
- If you would be well served, serve yourself
- if you’ll pardon the expression
- if you'll pardon the expression
- If you're born to be hanged, then you'll never be drowned
- if you've a mind to do
- if you've got it, flaunt it
- if/when it comes to the crunch
- if/when it comes to the point
- if/when push comes to shove
- if/when you think about it
- ifs and/or buts
- ignorance is bliss
- Ignorance is no excuse
- ill at ease
- I'll be a monkey's uncle
- I'll be a monkey's uncle!
- I'll be blowed
- I'll be damned
- I'll be damned if I (do something)
- I'll be darned!
- I'll be hanged
- I'll be hanged if I (do something)
- I'll be seeing you
- I'll be!
- I'll believe it when I see it
- I'll believe it/that when I see it
- I'll bite
- I'll call back later
- I'll drink to that!
Full browser ?
- IFFCO Kisan Sanchar Ltd.
- Iffco-Tokio General Insurance Company
- Iffel tower
- Iffel tower
- Iffel tower
- Iffland Kavanagh Waterbury
- Iffland, August Wilhelm