if you've a mind to do
if you've a mind to do something
Rur. if you really want to do something. If you've a mind to run for class president, you'd best start making campaign posters. You can do just about anything if you've a mind to.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- go at like a boy killing snakes
- have hung up and salted
- It'll be a long day in January
- If it ain't chickens, it's feathers
- faunch around
- stand there with bare face hanging out
- have a bad case of the simples
- have more than one string to fiddle
- I felt like a penny waiting for change
- I wasn't brought up in the woods to be scared by owls