heavenly days

(redirected from heavenly)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to heavenly: Kirkwood

heavenly days

A mild oath of surprise, exasperation, annoyance, frustration, or anger. Oh, heavenly days! I haven't seen you in years! Heavenly days, would you let me finish my story? Oh heavenly days, I just had the car fixed and now you've put a dent in it!
See also: days
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.

heavenly days

An exclamation similar to for heaven's sake. See under for one's sake, def. 3.
See also: days
The American Heritage® Dictionary of Idioms by Christine Ammer. Copyright © 2003, 1997 by The Christine Ammer 1992 Trust. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
See also:
References in periodicals archive ?
From 2 September, Gu's existing hot variants for two, Chocolate Souffle and Chocolate Molten Middle, will be joined in chillers under the Heavenly name by the new duo Belgian Chocolate Brownie and Sticky Toffee Pudding (rsp: PS3.30).
The two firefighters organization want to live up to Sleep in Heavenly Peace's motto, "No Child Sleeps on the Floor in Our Town," to the Naperville community by building and delivering 40 beds to children this summer and fall.
As a result of this subscription, SOL Global now holds 44.53% of the issued and outstanding Heavenly Shares and the other shareholders of Heavenly Rx collectively hold the remaining 55.47%.
Jesus wants his disciples to acquire a new spiritual vision so that they will understand how the deepest longings of the human heart can be met only by the enduring values of the heavenly Kingdom.
Our alternative Sunday lunch was a visit to Heavenly Desserts in Huddersfield town centre.
Summary: For the children, their parents and volunteers of Heavenly Angels, Chekutty is a survivor, who has fought all odds.
In addition to the factors Dale McGowan pointed to that support the giving culture of many churches ("As the Christian Church Crumbles, Is Humanism Ready to Step Up?" S/O 2018), I'd suggest one more: the promise that if you give charitably-especially if you give to the church--you're making a scripturally advised investment leading to a future heavenly payout in the afterlife.
A NEW Heavenly Desserts franchise has opened on Baxter Gate in Loughborough promising to provide residents with a wide range of luxury desserts, cakes and speciality drinks.
Heavenly Organics recently announced that its organic honey is now 100 percent Glyphosate Residue Free certified, which is an unprecedented move within the industry.
Heavenly Desserts first opened in Birmingham in 2008 and at 8am on Thursday, November 2, its debut Liverpool cafe opens its doors on Strand Street, close to Albert Dock and Liverpool ONE.
All rooms and suites feature the world-renowned Westin Heavenly Bed and dedicated Sleep Well Menu, invigorating rainforest shower and separate Heavenly bathtub, along with Westin's signature bath amenities -- to reinforce the concept of rejuvenation and ensure an unwinding experience.
Critique: "Heavenly Father: The Saga Of The Studebaker Family" is the epic chronicle of a complex family's extended crisis that is a consistently compelling story from beginning to end.
Now his third book, "Dance of Heavenly Bliss: Divine Inspiration for Humanity", was specifically written to instill in his readers a recognition of the urgent need to discard their negative emotions and embrace love and compassion for one another, for Mother Earth, and for all the creatures who share our planet.
Now if these wines were made at a place called Heavenly then the name would be fully justified.