He-double toothpicks - Idioms by The Free Dictionary
H-E-double-toothpicks (redirected from he-double toothpicks)
A euphemistic spelling of "hell." "Oh yeah?" said Tommy to the schoolyard bully. "Well, you can go to H-E-double-toothpicks!"
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
n. hell. (A jocular euphemism. It is not usually written and can be spelled a number of different ways.) Oh, H-E-double-toothpicks! I did it wrong again!
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
- he, she, etc. is not going to bite you
- he, she, etc. is not going to eat you
- he, she, etc. is not going to thank you
- he, she, etc. isn't having any
- he, she, etc. will kill you
- he, she, etc. will murder you
- he, she, etc. won't bite you
- he, she, etc. won't eat you
- he, she, etc. won't thank you
- he, she, etc. won't thank you for something
- he, she, etc. would just as soon do A
- he, she, etc. wouldn't harm/hurt a fly
- he, she, etc. wouldn't say boo to a goose
- He-3 Storage
- HE-AAC v1
- HE-AAC v2
- he-double hockey stick
- he-double hockey sticks
- he-double L
- he-double toothpicks
- He-Man Woman Haters
- He-Man Woman Haters Club
- He-Ne laser