have a part to play(redirected from having a part to play)
have a part to play
To be tasked with an action that is required to accomplish something. When it comes to cyber security, we all have a part to play in keeping our computers and networks secure.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
have a part to ˈplay (in something)be able to help something: We all have a part to play in the fight against crime.
Farlex Partner Idioms Dictionary © Farlex 2017
- a committee is a group of men who keep minutes and waste hours
- be able to (do something) in (one's) sleep
- be able to do something in your sleep
- do (something) blindfolded
- do blindfolded
- could (do something) with one hand tied behind (one's) back
- able to do (something) with (one's) eyes closed
- able to do with eyes closed
- able to (do something) with (one's) eyes closed