have on mind
have (someone or something) on (one's) mind
To be thinking about someone or something, perhaps to the point of preoccupation. I've had Jennie on my mind lately—do you know how she is? You look worried—do you have something on your mind?
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
have someone or something on one's mindand have someone or something on the brain (More informal with brain.)
to think often about someone or something; to be obsessed with someone or something. Bill has chocolate on his mind. John has Mary on his mind every minute. Karen has Ken on the brain.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- have (someone or something) on (one's) mind
- have something on your mind
- have a thing about
- have a thing about (someone or something)
- have a thing about somebody/something
- be nothing to do with (someone or something)
- be/have nothing to do with somebody/something
- be short with (one)
- (Do you) know what I mean?
- nerd pack