have no part in/of (something)(redirected from have no part in/of)
have no part in/of (something)
To not be involved in something; to not participate in something in any way. He insists that he had no part in the corrupt dealings that have plagued the administration, but I'm skeptical.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
have/play/take/want no ˈpart in/of somethingnot be involved or refuse to be involved in something, especially because you disapprove of it: He had no part in the decision. ♢ I want no part of this sordid business.
Farlex Partner Idioms Dictionary © Farlex 2017
- (I) wouldn't (do something) if I were you
- a fast talker
- (you've) got to get up pretty early in the morning to (do something)
- a/the feel of (something)
- (something) is one thing, (something else) is (quite) another
- a straw will show which way the wind blows
- a crack at (someone or something)
- all right
- (you) wanna make something of it?
- all for the best