have no business doing
have no business (doing something)
To have no legitimate reason, experience, or authority to do something. Mom, you had no business eavesdropping on my phone call like that! He has no business running this meeting—he has no idea what this project entails.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
have no business doing something
to be wrong to do something; to be extremely unwise to do something. You have no business bursting in on me like that! You have no business spending money like that!
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- have no business (doing something)
- have no business doing something/to do something
- What number are you calling from?
- (you've) got to get up pretty early in the morning to (do something)
- pull in (one's) ears
- pull in ears
- expose (someone, something, or oneself) to (someone or something)
- expose to
- get wind of