have eyes bigger than (one's) stomach(redirected from have eyes bigger than their stomachs)
Like this video? Subscribe to our free daily email and get a new idiom video every day!
have eyes bigger than (one's) stomach
To take more food than one is actually capable of eating. I always have eyes bigger than my stomach when I go to all-you-can-eat buffets! Can't finish your meal, huh? I guess you had eyes bigger than your stomach!
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
have eyes bigger than your stomachhave asked for or taken more food than you can actually eat.
Farlex Partner Idioms Dictionary © Farlex 2017
- have eyes bigger than your stomach
- have eyes bigger than (one's) belly
- your eyes are bigger than your stomach
- one's eyes are bigger than stomach
- (one's) eyes are bigger than (one's) stomach
- eyes are bigger than one's stomach, one's
- (one's) eyes are bigger than (one's) belly
- someone's eyes are bigger than their belly
- the eye is bigger than the belly