a hard head(redirected from hard-heads)
a hard head
Someone who is inflexible or stubborn; someone who tends to be overly willful or obstinate. Our son is such a hard head. Once he's made up his mind about something, there's no way anyone can change it!
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
n. a stubborn person. I’m not really a hard head. You bring out the worst in me.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
- accompany (one) on a/(one's) journey
- accompany on a journey
- bring (someone or something) into contact with (someone or something)
- be in somebody's shoes
- be in (someone's) shoes
- be in another person's shoes
- a stranger to (someone or something)
- be out of (one's) league
- be out of somebody's league
- be in bad with (someone)