References in classic literature ?
Now while the tinsmiths had been at work mending the Woodman himself, another of the Winkies, who was a goldsmith, had made an axe-handle of solid gold and fitted it to the Woodman's axe, instead of the old broken handle.
When the remedy that is in the handle of the club is warmed by your hand it will penetrate throughout your body.
Wilson examined the finger marks on the knife handle and said to himself, "Neither of the twins made those marks.
If their fingerprints had been on the handle--but useless to bother any further about that; the fingerprints on the handle were NOT theirs--that he knew perfectly.
Whenever he ran across a girl or a woman he was not acquainted with, he got her fingerprints, on one pretext or another; and they always cost him a sigh when he got home, for they never tallied with the finger marks on the knife handle.
Santoprene(TM) TPE surpassed the ergonomic, aesthetic and processing needs required for the handles of the new tools.
Special features include easy-to-adjust leg sets, ratcheting handles for easier angle adjustments, and automatic belt tensioning on all horizontal-to-incline and Z style models.
Since privatization last year, SPdH has worked to increase both its customer base and the volume of cargo it handles.
CMMS handles all of this -- from attachment filters, to back-ups, to anti-virus, to outbound filtering and routing and more.
Pneumatic 2001 FO sprue picker for presses of 150-200 tons is PLC-controlled, handles weights up to 0.
The impressive semi-precious stone handles include carnelian, onyx, pearl, glistening cranberry orbs and chunky turquoise.
Magic eCargo handles many aspects of a cargo operation including inventory control, automated build-up of flights/manifesting, messaging to CARGO-IMP standards, customs clearance, weight and balance DCS interfacing, scanning and verification of cargo, secured tracking and a comprehensive financial package for all aspects of charging, collecting fees and invoicing.
The bank handles around 200 000 suppliers' invoices per year.
TAGS currently handles freight and logistics for 27 airlines operating through Bangkok's Don Muang Airport, demonstrating that VIS offers an ideal solution for managing this unique area of the logistics supply chain.
The transport handles the forms very well and with its rated throughput of 55 pages per minute for color images, it can handle the expected volumes.
Idioms browser ?
- hand to mouth
- hand to mouth, from
- hand to on a silver platter
- hand up
- handbags at dawn
- handbags at ten paces
- handle (someone or something) with gloves
- handle (someone or something) with kid gloves
- handle (someone or something) without gloves
- handle on
- handle someone or something with kid gloves
- handle to (one's) name
- handle to one's name
- handle with gloves
- handle with kid gloves
- handle, treat, etc. somebody with kid gloves
- hands are tied
- hands down
- hands off
- Hands off!
- hands up
- Hands up!
- handsome is as handsome does
- handsome is that handsome does
- handwriting on the wall
- hang (on) by a hair
- hang (one) out to dry
- hang (one's) hat on (something)
- hang (one's) head
- hang (something)
Full browser ?
- Handled By Officer
- handled with kid gloves
- Händler Einkaufspreis
- Handler on Duty
- Handles Environment
- handles her with gloves
- handles her with kid gloves
- handles her without gloves
- handles him with gloves
- handles him with kid gloves
- handles him without gloves
- handles it with gloves
- handles it with kid gloves
- handles it without gloves
- handles me with gloves
- handles me with kid gloves
- handles me without gloves
- handles one with gloves
- handles one with kid gloves
- handles one without gloves
- handles somebody with gloves
- handles somebody with kid gloves
- handles somebody without gloves
- handles someone with gloves
- handles someone with kid gloves
- handles someone without gloves
- handles something with gloves
- handles something with kid gloves
- handles something without gloves
- Handles Statement
- handles them with gloves
- handles them with kid gloves
- handles them without gloves
- handles us with gloves