get (something) ironed out(redirected from gotten ironed out)
get (something) ironed out
To ease, solve, or remove minor difficulties, troubles, or problematic details (of or in something). Our latest software update is nearly finished—we just need to get a few bugs ironed out before it's ready for release. Your friends and family are a great source of support when you need to get the issues in your life ironed out. Bob and Janet are seeing a counselor to try to get the kinks in their marriage ironed out.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- pull the rug
- pull the rug (out) from under (someone)
- pull the rug (out) from under (someone's) feet
- pull the rug from under
- pull the rug from under someone/something
- pull the rug out
- pull the rug out from under
- pull the carpet (out) from under (one's) feet
- pull the carpet/rug out from under somebody's feet
- pull the rug out (from (under) one)