get (someone) by the balls(redirected from got her by the balls)
get (someone) by the balls
vulgar To gain complete control or dominance over someone; to have someone at one's mercy. With all that evidence against you, I'd say the police have got you by the balls. Sometimes, I think Mark's wife has got him by the balls.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- at the mercy of somebody/something
- a stranger to (someone or something)
- attend to
- accompany (one) on a/(one's) journey
- accompany on a journey
- be out of (one's) league
- be out of somebody's league
- be in bad with (someone)
- (one) puts (one's) pants on one leg at a time
- bargain for (someone or something) with (someone)