gook(redirected from gooks)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus.
Related to gooks: zipperhead
gook(guk and gʊk)
1. n. a slimy substance; a sediment or residue. Too much of that gook will ruin your engine.
2. n. a foolish oaf. Wow, Chuck is turning into a real gook!
3. n. a tramp. Give the gook some food and wish him well.
4. n. a prostitute. There are a lot of gooks around here in the center of town.
5. n. a derogatory nickname for various East Asians. (Crude.) Let the gooks fight it out amongst themselves.