goofball(redirected from goof-balls)
1. slang Someone prone to behaving in a silly manner. Jimmy's such a goofball—of course he's the class clown. Good luck getting these goofballs to calm down and listen to you!
2. slang Someone deemed stupid and silly. I wouldn't trust that goofball with such an important task.
3. slang A pill with a tranquilizing effect (often because it contains barbiturates), taken recreationally. Tad took a goofball last night and passed out, man.
1. and goofer n. a stupid person; a fool. You are such a silly goofball. What a clumsy goofer!
2. n. a barbiturate tablet. (Drugs.) How many goofballs did you take to get like this?