go away with (someone)(redirected from go away with me)
go away with (someone)
1. To depart with someone. You know, I haven't seen Maggie since she went away with her friends—maybe they're outside.
2. To take a vacation with someone. I'm going away with my whole family for a week—here's hoping I make it back with my sanity! I'm actually going away with my boyfriend next weekend, but I'm free the weekend after that.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
go away with someone or something
1. to leave in the company of someone or something. I saw him go away with Margie. She went away with the others.
2. to take someone or a group away with one. He went away with the baby in his arms.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- be left in charge (of someone or something)
- accompany (one) on a/(one's) journey
- accompany on a journey
- be put in charge (of someone or something)
- a stranger to (someone or something)
- be out of (one's) league
- be out of somebody's league
- be in bad with (someone)
- (one) puts (one's) pants on one leg at a time
- bargain for (someone or something) with (someone)