glom (someone or something)(redirected from glom me)
glom (someone or something)
1. To steal something. That guy looks suspicious—I bet he's gonna try to glom something from the store.
2. To look at someone or something. We all glommed the rock star as he made his way through the crowd.
3. To arrest someone. After trying to glom these guys for months, we were finally able to bring them into the station tonight.
slang Arrested. Dude, I hear sirens—we're gonna get glommed if we stay here any longer!
1. tv. to steal something. (Underworld.) He gloms just about everything he needs.
2. tv. to take a look at someone or something. (Underworld.) Come over here and glom the view of the bank from this window.
3. tv. to arrest someone. The copper glommed Fred on Tuesday.
mod. arrested. (Underworld.) Wilmer got glommed on a speeding charge. I didn’t even know he could drive.