glad you could come
(I'm) (so) glad you could come
A phrase directed at one's guests. It was great to see you—I'm so glad you could come!
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
(I'm) glad you could come.and (We're) glad you could come,
a phrase said by the host or hostess [or both] to a guest. Tom: Thank you so much for having me. Sally: We're glad you could come. John: Yes, we are. Bye. Bill: Bye. Sally: Bye, Bill. Glad you could come.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- (I'm) (so) glad you could come
- (I'm/We're) (so) glad you could stop by
- (I'm) (so) glad you could drop by
- glad rags
- be glad to see the back of (someone or something)
- be glad to see the back of someone or something
- be glad, etc. to see the back of somebody/something
- Am I glad to see you!
- (boy,) am I glad to see you!