get on with (someone)(redirected from get on with her)
get on with (someone)
To have a pleasant relationship with someone; to be friends with someone. I've always gotten on with Amanda—I think she's very nice.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
get on with something
to continue doing something. Let's get on with the game! We need to get on with our lives.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- accompany (one) on a/(one's) journey
- accompany on a journey
- a stranger to (someone or something)
- bargain for (someone or something) with (someone)
- be out of (one's) league
- be out of somebody's league
- be in bad with (someone)
- (one) puts (one's) pants on one leg at a time
- brief (someone) about (someone or something)