get it off with (someone)(redirected from get it off with you)
get it off with (someone)
vulgar slang To have sexual intercourse with someone. Teenagers are under a huge amount of pressure from their peers to get it off with someone before they feel ready or really want to. Well, she didn't come home last night, so I bet she got it off with that cute guy at the bar.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
get it off with someone
Sl. to have sexual intercourse with someone. She said she wanted to get it off with him. She said all he wanted was to get it off with just anybody.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- be left in charge (of someone or something)
- accompany (one) on a/(one's) journey
- accompany on a journey
- be put in charge (of someone or something)
- a stranger to (someone or something)
- be out of (one's) league
- be out of somebody's league
- be in bad with (someone)
- (one) puts (one's) pants on one leg at a time
- bargain for (someone or something) with (someone)