get in bad with (one)(redirected from get in bad with her)
get in bad with (one)
To be disliked by someone; to get into trouble with someone. I didn't want to get in bad with the boss, so I decided to laugh along with his rather offensive joke. The defendant, who claims to be buried in debt after getting in bad with loan sharks years ago, has pleaded guilty of robbing the convenience store with an illegal firearm.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
get in bad with
The American Heritage® Dictionary of Idioms by Christine Ammer. Copyright © 2003, 1997 by The Christine Ammer 1992 Trust. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
get in badverb
get in bad (with someone)
in. to get into trouble with someone. We got in bad with each other from the start.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
- be in bad with (someone)
- be left in charge (of someone or something)
- accompany (one) on a/(one's) journey
- accompany on a journey
- be put in charge (of someone or something)
- a stranger to (someone or something)
- be out of (one's) league
- be out of somebody's league
- (one) puts (one's) pants on one leg at a time
- bargain for (someone or something) with (someone)