get back to (someone) on (something)(redirected from get back to on)
get back to (someone) on (something)
To communicate with someone at a later time or date regarding a specific issue. Tell Jill that I'll get back to her on that business proposal after the weekend. John said he'll get back to you on buying the car once he's had a chance to talk to his wife.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- get back to (someone)
- I'll get back to (someone)
- I'll get back to you
- not trust (someone) as far as (one) can throw (them)
- not trust someone as far as you can throw them
- not trust (someone) farther than (one) can throw (them)
- I wouldn't trust (someone) farther than I could throw (them)
- catch (one) on the hop
- catch somebody on the hop
- caught on the hop