fuck off(redirected from fucks off)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus.
?Note: This page may contain content that is offensive or inappropriate for some readers.
1. rude slang Go away. Fuck off, will you? I don't want to hear any more of your ridiculous conspiracy theories.
2. rude slang To engage in aimless recreation or frivolous time-wasting; to fool around. I can't believe we spent the whole day just fucking off.
3. rude slang To masturbate. A: "Why is he all embarrassed today?" B: "Oh, his crush walked in on him fucking off. How horrifying is that?"
rude slang Very angry. Of course I'm fucked off—she lied about me to the boss!
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
1. Go away, get out of here, as in Fuck off or I'll call the police. This idiom is used only as a command. [ Vulgar slang; 1920s]
2. Spend time idly, loaf or shirk one's duty. For example, After twelve years of school some kids feel they're entitled to fuck off, or You're always fucking off instead of working. [ Vulgar slang; 1940s]
3. be fucked off. To be furious, as in They didn't show up, and I am really fucked off. [ Vulgar slang; c. 1940] Also see piss off.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of Idioms by Christine Ammer. Copyright © 2003, 1997 by The Christine Ammer 1992 Trust. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. in. to masturbate. (Taboo. Usually objectionable.) Stop fucking off! You wanna get pimples?
2. in. to waste time. (Taboo. Usually objectionable.) Stop fucking off and get to work.
3. in. to go away; to get out of a place; to beat it. (Taboo. Usually objectionable.) I told him to fuck off, but he still keeps hanging around.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.