Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Wikipedia.
1. rude slang Go away. Fuck off, will you? I don't want to hear any more of your ridiculous conspiracy theories.
2. rude slang To engage in aimless recreation or frivolous time-wasting; to fool around. I can't believe we spent the whole day just fucking off.
3. rude slang To masturbate. A: "Why is he all embarrassed today?" B: "Oh, his crush walked in on him fucking off. How horrifying is that?"
rude slang Very angry. Of course I'm fucked off—she lied about me to the boss!
1. Go away, get out of here, as in Fuck off or I'll call the police. This idiom is used only as a command. [ Vulgar slang; 1920s]
2. Spend time idly, loaf or shirk one's duty. For example, After twelve years of school some kids feel they're entitled to fuck off, or You're always fucking off instead of working. [ Vulgar slang; 1940s]
3. be fucked off. To be furious, as in They didn't show up, and I am really fucked off. [ Vulgar slang; c. 1940] Also see piss off.
1. in. to masturbate. (Taboo. Usually objectionable.) Stop fucking off! You wanna get pimples?
2. in. to waste time. (Taboo. Usually objectionable.) Stop fucking off and get to work.
3. in. to go away; to get out of a place; to beat it. (Taboo. Usually objectionable.) I told him to fuck off, but he still keeps hanging around.