foxy(redirected from foxies)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
1. slang Sexy and alluring, typically of a woman. Check out the woman in the red dress—boy, is she foxy!
2. slang Unpleasant smelling. Ugh, get me away from that foxy odor!
3. slang Drunk. Do you remember last night at the bar at all? You were really foxy!
An attractive, often sexy, woman. I'm not surprised you got rejected by that foxy lady—she's gorgeous!
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
1. mod. sexy, especially having to do with a woman. What a foxy dame!
2. mod. smelly with perspiration odor. Subway cars can sure get foxy in the summer.
3. mod. alcohol or drug intoxicated. (On the stinking drunk theme.) He’s worse than foxy—he’s stinking drunk.
n. a sexually attractive woman or girl. A couple of foxy ladies stopped us on the street.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.