Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Financial, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Like this video? Subscribe to our free daily email and get a new idiom video every day!
1. A sly, crafty person. He purposefully presents himself as a buffoon during negotiations to hide that fact that he's a shrewd, calculating fox. That fox is trying to weasel her way out of a jail sentence with an elaborate defense strategy.
2. slang Someone who is very sexually attractive. Did you see that blonde bombshell at the other end of the bar? Wow, what a fox! My new math professor is a total fox. All the girls in our class have a huge crush on him.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
n. an attractive girl or young woman. Man, who was that fox I saw you with?
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
- (as) crafty as a fox
- (as) cunning as a fox
- (as) hot as a fresh fucked fox in a forest fire
- (as) sly as a fox
- (as) wily as a fox
- a fox in the chicken coop
- a fox is not taken twice in the same snare
- a stone cold fox
- be (as) hot as a fresh fucked fox in a forest fire
- be a fox
- be hotter than a fresh fucked fox in a forest fire
- crazy like a fox
- Don't let the fox guard the henhouse.
- fox guarding the henhouse
- fox in the henhouse
- fox trap
- fox's sleep
- hotter than a fresh fucked fox in a forest fire
- no fox given
- shoot (one's) fox
- shoot someone's fox
- silver fox
- sly as a fox
- stone fox
- the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog