forewarn (someone) of (something)(redirected from forewarning somebody of)
forewarn (someone) of (something)
To inform someone of something in advance. Thanks for forewarning me of the boss's foul mood today—I made sure to steer clear of him.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- forewarn (someone) about (something)
- forewarn about
- be sick to death of (someone or something)
- at risk to (someone, something, or oneself)
- at risk to yourself/somebody/something
- do (something) at (one's) own risk
- do something at your own risk
- be sick and tired of (something)
- be tired to death of (something)