forewarn (someone) of (something)(redirected from forewarn someone of something)
forewarn (someone) of (something)
To inform someone of something in advance. Thanks for forewarning me of the boss's foul mood today—I made sure to steer clear of him.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- forewarn (someone) about (something)
- forewarn about
- be sick to death of (someone or something)
- get sick and tired of (someone or something)
- be sick and tired of (someone or something)
- at risk to (someone, something, or oneself)
- at risk to yourself/somebody/something
- do (something) at (one's) own risk
- do something at your own risk