slang Drunk. Do you remember last night at the bar at all? You were totally flako!
1. slang Unreliable, especially in keeping commitments. Tom is so flaky, though—I doubt he'll show up.
2. slang Strange, weird, or wacky. I know Stu probably seems a little flaky, but he's harmless, I swear.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
1. mod. unreliable. I’m getting so flaky. Must be old age.
2. mod. habituated to the use of cocaine. (Drugs.) He looks a little flaky. Look at his eyes and nose.
3. and flako (ˈfleko) mod. alcohol intoxicated. Paul was flaky and couldn’t drive. Man is he flako!
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.